Terms & Conditions
Now for the tedious but necessary information. We’ve tried our best to break this down into manageable chunks so that you can find what you’re looking for.
- We can only offer UK shipping. Attempted orders from anywhere outside of the UK will be cancelled and refunded as we are unable to fulfill these orders.
- Our delivery days are Tuesday to Friday. Therefore orders placed after 11am on Thursday will be dispatched on the following Monday. Any orders placed after 11am on our delivery days or weekends will take no longer than two working days to arrive.
- If you are not satisfied with your plants you must contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of your plants arrival. We do require pictorial evidence of the plant and packaging when addressing this.
- We offer returns and substitutions up to 14 days after your purchase date.
- Although we ensure we send happy and healthy plants, it is the customer’s responsibility to care for the plants. Therefore, we are not responsible for neglect or poor care.
How do we store your data?
Jungle Houseplants securely stores your data with Shopify INC the provider of our website hosting, e-commerce platform and content management. Shopify INC are compliant with the general data protection regulations (GDPR). We only retain data for as long as is necessary in order for us to complete our service.
What are your data protection rights?
Jungle Houseplants would like to make you fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user has the right to the following:
The right to access: You have the right to request Jungle Houseplants for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Jungle Houseplants correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Jungle Houseplants to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
– You have the right to object to Jungle Houseplants processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Jungle Houseplants transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Jungle Houseplants uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at:firstname.lastname@example.org